Do you see black, yellow or white fungus underneath your toenail?
Consider laser treatment services to relieve your pain and discoloration.
Laser Treatment For Toenail Fungus - The Facts
- 80 to 88% of Affected Nails Benefit From Laser Treatment
- Healthy Nail Growth Will Begin Approximately 2 Months After Treatment
- FDA-Cleared To Treat Nail Fungus
Nail fungus is a common condition that affects up to 10 percent of the world. Learn more about nail fungus below and how it affects millions of others like you.
Common Causes of Nail Fungus
- Swimming Pools
- Public Showers
- Nail Salons
- Tight-fitting Shoes
- Nail Trauma
Signs & Symptoms of Nail Fungus:
- Discolored or thickened nails
- Yellow streaks beneath toenails
- Rigid & distorted nail consistency
- Debris under nail
- Toenail pain
Talk to our clinic today to find out if laser treatment is the cure for you
- call (913) 894-4040 now!